Saturday, June 10, 2023

A "More Restful Than Usual" Saturday

I was up early... I had time with Jesus and left the house... heading to the ChiaTe Pineapple Cakes Store. I got there at 8:29 and they open at 8:30. I was greeted with a shocking sight: the Disneyland line! I went there at 10:30, the line was long. I went there at 7pm and the line was long! When is it ever a short line? 

I didn't want to wait, so I scooter back, stopping at Costco, which was open at 8:45. I bought more milk tea and package of raisins! And I got the coffee beans done! YEAH!

I was home by 9:15! Isaiah was still sleeping and I got started with Mom care!

Alan came home and I took off for a run. I was hoping for rain, but nothing!

Isaiah met up with Vikki.

I came back and grabbed my World Gym bag and scootered over for... sauna and shower and a few machines!

In the afternoon, I napped! Alan was sitting at the dining room table with Mom. She enjoyed her meals and her snacks and her fruit. I just got up from time to time and fixed her some food, then went back to the sofa!

I finished packing... except for the pineapple cakes! That's all I need to buy!

So... I met up with another friend for dinner... beef noodles. It's the gal who always treats me to the nicest restaurant. Since the restaurant closes at 8, I thought I'd leave a bit earlier and go and try to see how long the line would be at the Pineapple Cake Store. But we just talked and she bought goodies for Alan at the bakery there... and I didn't get home until 8:45. The restaurant never kicked us out! It was so nice to sit and catch up with her. I will have to go to the Pineapple Cake Shop on another day!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. Can Alan or Isaiah help get the pineapple cake? Perhaps one of them would have time to wait in line for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaiah works at Soochow and Alan still has class! And read my post for Sunday!

    ReplyDelete