Sunday, June 11, 2023

ChiaTe Pineapple Cakes... ILLUSIVE!

Well... I thought I'd go at 7pm tonight... after church... but I read the reviews and found out many things about this shop:

1. It only has one branch in Taipei. They don't sell it to Carrefour or anywhere... you can buy them at the airport, but that's only the original pineapple cakes.

2. By 11am, they are sold out of most of their popular items and thus, the line is shorter. The only item you can get will be the original pineapple cakes, if there are some. Yes, they might be sold out of those as well.

3. They do provide updates online about their 'line situation' and from the time they open to 7pm, the line is the same: LONG!

So... I tried again to call and to register online. I finally succeeded. I order the items and will go to the store to pick up, hoping to buy some of the other popular items, such as their famous sun cakes! Yes, they limit what you can order online! Aren't they smart?!?!?! Don't ask how much I spent!?!?! I bought enough to share with all of you who might be reading this blog! And you can tell me if it was worth the trouble!

I did walk on the treadmill and watched the end of the French Women's Final. Iga won!

We went to church and Isaiah led worship.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

3 comments:

  1. You like the original only because you haven't tried all the other stuff... I can't bring back the EGG YOKES SPECIALITIES. I guess you'll have to come back to Taipei again!

    ReplyDelete