Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Not Like Yesterday!

I was up early... That's been the story for this entire 'vacation'... 

Then the kids were up and we were out of the house... We had a 'shopping' route -- Walmart, Salvation Army, Ralph's, Von's, CVS... There were specific items that we were looking for -- socks for Abby, dress shirts for Isaiah and PRIME in powder form!

We didn't get to hit all those places as Kurtis called... heading to the beach earlier than we had originally planned! We did get the socks and the dress shirts...

We were at the beach by 11am and KR said we'd be there for about two hours... So I ran for 1.53 hour and hit 17kilometers. I didn't want to get lost and not make it back, so I just ran back and forth along the boardwalk. I could have just kept running north! The weather was warm with a delightful breeze. I hope to do this again!

We were home and made lunch here... and Isaiah took a nap and Abby and I started the packing process. We will definitely buy an extra luggage!

At 5:45, we headed out to Tom's Tacos with KR and Annie. It was Taco Tuesday, but this place had no discount! WHAT??? The burritos were not big and were expensive! We brought things back to Annie's to eat! And then Tina, a friend from Taiwan who lives in Mission Viejo, came over with her kids and hubby and we hung out! She even took Abby to a boba tea place and splurged! She also brought cheesecake and strawberries! She left at 10 and I had prayer time from 10-11pm. 

I cleaned up and was in bed by 11:30! I was so ready for bed!

Thus, I didn't blog!

This morning, I was up early... and had my time with Jesus and put in a load of wash. Tomorrow, I will run the dishwasher!

I also checked in for Isaiah and I! We didn't get the two back row seats, but we did get one aisle and I'll be sitting in the middle!

We have a lot on our list today... and Missy will be coming over... I hope we will have everything done before she comes for a visit! And tonight we are going out to dinner and dancing and then to the airport!

Tomorrow will be our final day before Isaiah and I head to the airport. I have most of our items packed and ready to go... And I hope to get a few of my sewing projects finished! Angel Go will come to visit tomorrow! 

And as for what I expect when I get home... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

1 comment: