Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Judy Is Visiting!

I woke up super early... again... I went for a run and then got Mom ready and off.

Then it was cleaning and writing notes as to what Alan will remember to bring to whom... and off I went to ChiaTe.

Yes, I picked up my order, but I wanted to buy two more items that could not be ordered on line! And guess what? THEY WERE ALL OUT????? Is that insane? It was 10:31!

Well... I scootered back and went to this guy's brother's store. I bought their items... I wonder if they are any good... the price was a bit more... YIKES! But I put down my credit card and bought them! WITH MY EYES CLOSED.

Then it was off to lunch with Judy and Jon and their kids. They wanted beef noodles and I found the beef noodles that's Michellin 1 Star and reported from CNN as they were able to sell one bowl of noodles for 10,000NT$ or 324US$. That's actually on their menu. We did not buy it. But I didn't think their 20US$ bowl was that great... I would not go there again! Their portion was small and the taste not that outstanding, especially considering the price of each item! 

And then we went to the park for a bike ride. A short one since I had to be back for my mom... and everyone was too tired. It was a hot bike ride! So, instead, we went to the movies... YEAH... Food court for dinner and Guardians of the Galaxy MOVIE! I've been wanting to watch this movie... 

Everyone else went to the Food Court first, and then I scootered over at7:45, after Mom went to bed!

The movie was great! Absolutely exciting... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 42:11

Seek Him First!

2 comments: