Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Another MOE Day!

Yes... I got up super early and squeezed in a 9k run before getting Mom ready and taking off to MOE.

While on my scooter, my phone started ringing! The gal renting a room at our old apartment was having emotional and mental problems and didn't come home. Many people were very worried about her. It turned out that she checked herself into the hospital. Praise the Lord.

I updated my syllabus for the next eight week of classes and sent that to the supervisor. Then I finished my Bible study. 

Class was great... as always and I had Office Hours! I was so sleepy... but the Lord helped me to press on!

I was out of the Office by 5:10 and headed to World Gym Express. I did just 20 minutes and scootered home!

After cleaning up and putting things away, I ate dinner and Alan fixed my email as it wasn't downloading!

I had tutoring tonight and prayer time!

Alan had gone to school. Isaiah had work and played tennis with the alumni!

I found out that I didn't hit publish last night! WHAT???

So... this is for Wednesday, June 7th.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. at least it didn't go away to never never land when you don't hit publish

    ReplyDelete
  2. It says DRAFT! That's how I knew!

    ReplyDelete