Sunday, June 4, 2023

A Great Sunday... It Rained... but NO RUN!

I was up early... super early... because it was quite hot by 5am.

I worked on a few things at home before going to World Gym to get my steps in. I was home early, hoping to see Alan before he took off for the graduation ceremony. He left at 9:15! I started a load of wash and Isaiah left at 10:30. I was on the phone with Corenne! Finally! She was busy packing and cleaning... And she was leaving tomorrow to fly back to Brazil. Wow... and it was 10:30pm and she was just eating dinner! I didn't want to keep her on the phone too long... She needed to sleep. We finally got off and I went back to caring for my Mom and doing housework! 

I finally mopped the floor! I only got part way done and finished everything after we got home from church. It took quite a while as I had to wash the mop several times. That was how filthy it was!

I then washed a couple of more fans... filthy... 

The day again flew by.

Alan had a missions meeting tonight as he will join the HOP Team to go to the Philippines from August 7th to the 20th!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. ok If it was 7 - 20, why did you book to return 6-30? SO EARLY

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you were here, then I could have stayed longer. Are you seriously asking that question? Are you insane? You expect ALAN to take care of our MOTHER for OVER A MONTH???? I think two weeks is already TOO LONG! Unless I commit her into a nursing home, it ain't happening for me to be out of the country for long. WAKE UP ANNIE! I think your head is off again!

    ReplyDelete