Sunday, June 25, 2023

And More Church!

Yes, it's true... I went to another church this morning for their 9am service.

I got up early and Abby had found another church. So, we went at 8:45. The service started and it was quite upbeat, but since it was their Vision Building Weekend, all they talked about was the 'numbers' and giving!

We left just a little earlier, before the last song. 

The gang was home, making sandwiches and they left at 11:30 for the Padres game that started at 1:10.

Mom Bea, Alden and I stayed home, had lunch and played Hand & Foot. Alden was the big winner... I lost but was very close to Mom Bea. My last hand helped me to keep the game close.

I loaded up the car, so that we can leave as soon as the kids get back from the game. Yes, I am heading up back to Torrance. And I must remember to do online check in for both Abby and Isaiah and I. And we need to decide if we will add a luggage for Abby! She has 'gathered' more items, and maybe we can bring things to donate to the Thrift Shop in Vitoria. We will see how much it cost for a 23kg extra bag! Isaiah and I are fine... we don't have enough stuff... but I still want to go to Costco to buy a few items. So, by Thursday, I will have four 23kgs bags ready... plus a carry on for each of us!

And Alan called. It was only 6am, so we didn't know how Mom was doing. But I lined the Day Care Center and told them that Mom would not be coming. I also lined the agency and asked that they lady stay for two hours. Alan had asked a lady from the church to come over as he had class. This week, Alan will have class on Monday and Wednesday. He will be home the rest of the days. So, we just need to get through this week. I will be home by Saturday. BUT, if Mom is lethargic, I am in trouble as I have things going on all of July and August, speaking at HOP and GEM, at two different churches. I also have my day at the Ministry of Education and tutoring. If Mom is home, or if I need to take Mom to see the doctor, I will have to cancel my tutoring. I also have Bible study on Tuesday, morning and evening, and I will have to cancel those as well! Isaiah will be working full time. Alan also has his missions trip in mid August for 17 days!

Yes, this did not take God by surprise, so I am sure He will carry me through.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, God is always in charge... and I hate to think of what I will have to get done when I get back... The Lord is my strength!

    ReplyDelete