Friday, June 9, 2023

One More Date in June!

Yes, with me taking off next Thursday, this is our 'last' date... and we were both exhausted.

Isaiah went out and we were thinking that we'd be picking him up since the party had 'drinking'. Well, he walked home at 3am! ha, ha, ha... but we didn't sleep, waiting to hear from him. He did message us at 1am. 

Alan also had class this morning, so we met up for lunch at 12noon. We had a bit more shopping to do, so we ate at RTMart.

I got up super early and ran. I had to run or else I'd be too exhausted the whole day. I got home, and got Mom off and went to World Gym. Yes, it was for the sauna and shower as I only did a 15 minute workout and went down to Nanking East Road, Section 5 to buy pineapple cakes. To my utter shock, the lines were super long, like the best ride at Disneyland. This was my second attempt. They open at 8:30, so I might have to come down super early. I didn't want to wait in the hot sun, so I just went home. I cleaned up the back balcony, packed up a huge bag of donation, posted it and someone will be coming to pick up tomorrow! YEAH!

At RTMart, I bought instant noodles, milk tea, and other snacks for Abby! Annie... we are bringing TWO boxes, and TWO suitcases and TWO carry on... ha, ha, ha... I thought I'd warn you so you won't be shocked! Not everything is for Annie as Abby had a list of things too!

What am I bringing? Whatever is in the carryon. That's it! 

Tonight, we had dinner at L'Idiot! A treat from Ming Chuan! And the place was EXPENSIVE! Minimum per person was 800NT$! The food was so delicious. We had steak, pork chops, grilled chicken, three kinds of salads, coffee or tea and desserts! I took home some leftovers. Actually, almost everyone had some thing to bring home! I can't imagine how expensive that bill must have been!

After the dinner, I was going to scooter over to Carrefour to grind the coffee beans for church, but it was raining. 

Honestly, to go away for two weeks is a lot of work! All the meals, the pills, the diapers, the clothes, etc. for Mom and the help arranged... It's not easy! And I don't think my two weeks in the states will be a 'retreat'... just to think that I will have to drive! YIKES! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

This verse came up again... it was a God-timed reminder!

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment