Saturday, June 24, 2023

Church & More Church!

I got up early and went for a run before helping Mom Bea with her breakfast. I made French Toast! YUMMY!

I went 11.5k and the weather was great! 

After breakfast, Mom Bea and I went to sit outside and Alden was back. We helped with the yard work! And it was getting hot!

We had lunch at home and then went to see the Van's Shoes Store and Boot Barn! We did not buy anything!

I even had time for a nap!

Then it was church and church... and maybe tomorrow more church!

First, it was Shadow Mountain! Then I went to Foothills! The churches were very different!

We came home for dinner, trying to finish up leftovers!

Abby and Paige went Line Dancing, so they only went to the 5pm Shadow Mountain Service! Tomorrow morning Abby and I will go to another church at 9am, Awaken Church! 

What a weekend full of church services!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. wow so many servicers, did Mom B go with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she went to Foothills. The service was at 6:30 and that's where McKenna and Andrew and his family attend!

    ReplyDelete