Thursday, June 15, 2023

Not In A Rush... Unbelievable!

For having to leave for the States, it was a tremendously restful day!

I got up super early... and after my time with God, I went for my 10k. I even saw Alan. He was at the tennis courts, but since the ground was wet, he decided to go for a run!

I would have liked to run longer... but I had to rush back for Mom care.

I got Mom off and then start checking on all items -- meals in the fridge, taking down the clothes and getting the drawers fully organized, packing up all items and checking our passports. I even had time to clean out the fridge a bit and show Alan how to use the washing machine. It's in Chinese and he has not used it EVER!

I walked him through the food situation and we had our meals... We were going to hang out with Judy, but they had meetings to attend.

Alan taped up the boxes and they were all under! YEAH! 

We got to talk to Abby. Yes, she has arrived in Torrance... after taking the bus in the wrong direction. She had to borrow the use of a cell phone... but Annie was finally able to pick her up! What a fiasco!

Alan drove us to the airport and since I had done online check in, we were able to get our bags in at 4pm and went up to the food court and just hung out. We bought McDonald's as Burger King closed at 3pm. I also got two tea eggs... So yummy!

Our flight is at 19:20 so we will go through Customs at around 6pm!

It's a direct flight... and we will arrive at 16:20 on Thursday... Annie is going to pick us up!

I am not sure if I will blog for the next 15 days... We shall see! I am sure I will have time as I also hope to work on my talks for July and August!

So far here is a rough schedule:

Thursday, arrive in LAX

Friday, DMV (I must renew my license) and we will see about Abby's bank situation

Saturday, Pam and Suz, church, Angel Go and the kids will be hanging out with Kurtis

Sunday, biking with Annie et el. Head to San Diego in the evening!

Monday - Sunday, hanging out with Mom Bea and Alden and his family!

    The kids will go to an afternoon Padres game on Sunday June 25th, then we will head back up to Torrance!

Monday, June 26th, Annie is arranging a meal with William's in laws

Tuesday - Wednesday, shopping for Abby or/and Isaiah and packing up for Abby

Wednesday night -- AIRPORT to drop Abby off

Thursday night -- AIRPORT -- Isaiah and I

Saturday at 05:20, we should be back at the Taoyuan International Airport! Alan will be picking us up!

Daily Lovely Insight:

This is so true!!!!!!

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment