Thursday, June 22, 2023

Early Morning Bible Study and New Century Buffet!

Yes, I was up early... to have time with Jesus and then Bible study at 6am. It was great!

Then I went to return an item at Ross and helped to clean around the house!

At 12noon, we went to eat lunch at New Century! Alan found this place, which is a lot like VIP. That was a place that Alan's dad loved... buffet and Chinese food! McKenna, Josh, Alden, Mom Bea, Isaiah, Abby and I went. It was 13.49 a person, which is now considered a bargain! The food was great! Abby really enjoyed having Chinese food -- pot stickers, wonton soup, sweet and sour soup, fried noodles... We got back at 3pm and I cut up the fruit and made a salad! Things were going bad as Alden bought so much food and we are going out to eat! After that, I fell asleep!

What a great nap!

By 5pm, the weather was cooler so... I went out for a run! 11k! I'm trying to take different routes, but no matter where I go, there are hills! And many places don't have sidewalk, so I have to be careful!

After coming back, I cleaned Mom Bea's bathroom and the other bathroom. And we were so full that we just ate fruit! The fridge is still way too full!

Mom Bea, Isaiah and I played Rummique! Josh went out with a friend from work and Paige and Abby went Line Dancing, yet again! Alden went golfing! Andrew had to work the night shift! We didn't see him all day because he really needed to sleep!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments: