Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Another MOE Day!

I left at 8:15 since Annie was here to walk Mom down... and I got to work by 8:50. It was so fast... what a difference the traffic is in those 15 minutes. 

Annie, Eddie and Nic went roaming around on their own... biking to most places and then MRT for Annie and Eddie. I was running around the CKS Memorial or Freedom Square, praying that I'd run into them and I did!

They were going to lunch... 

I finished my 10kms and went back to work.

I had one article to edit and another person who came to Office Hour. 

Next week, I start my noon time class, so no more running!

I was able to leave at 5pm and stopped at World Gym. I was home by 6:10!

Annie and Eddie did a load of laundry and I did another load later on in the evening. Annie and Eddie were asleep around the same time as Mom.

I had Bible study tonight... and then talked and prayed with Alan. Last night I was so exhausted that we had less than 20 minutes.

And I got to talk to Abby tonight! What a big surprise!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Exodus 19:4 -- this verse just touched my heart today! 

Exodus 19:4 KJV – KJV Bible Verses

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

No comments:

Post a Comment