Sunday, February 19, 2023

A Restful Sunday!

Yes, it was... I did a walk and sorted through the books in our trunk and went to World Gym.

I got Mom up and cut her hair! Looks nice! Then she had her shower and breakfast. Oatmeal with the peanut paste packet. She loves it! I let her listen to Tang Poetry while I attempted to go through the drawers in our study. I wanted to see what I can start throwing out! Yes, it's true... I've been saving things, thinking I'd write a teacher's manual/activity book. But, you know what... I don't think so... there is too much on my plate and I think it's time to move forward. I also cleaned out my bags and gave away five bags! I had to do a load of laundry as Isaiah will be bringing his stuff back this afternoon!

Isaiah and Alan went to play tennis as the weather was fabulous.

Lunch was easy... 

I called at 2pm to make an appointment for our family portrait. March 11th, Saturday, at 1:30. Hopefully, Abby will be up and ready and we will have to use a big screen! I also ordered more boxes for the Philippines and at 2:30, we were off to church!

I love our church family!

This evening, I drove Isaiah to catch his bus back to the Reserve Command Site in Taoyuan and drove home. God was with me, always, directing me home without getting lost!

I got Mom to bed and worked on finishing up a few more tasks. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

The text for today's message was from John 14:1-31. The entire passage is so beautiful. Here is verse 1:

John 14:1 – Let Not Your Heart - Encouraging Bible Verses

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments:

  1. How come Alan didn't drive Isaiah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The church had a board meeting... He's part of the board! He rode his scooter to church.

    ReplyDelete