Sunday, February 26, 2023

Having A Great Sunday!

I shared the Sunday message... and it's something I get very excited about: Discipleship, which is really about community.

I hit upon the truth that Jesus used this method of choosing men, untrained and uneducated, knowing that it was the way to share the Gospel and influence the world all to the glory of God Almighty.

So, this morning, I went out early for a walk and to World Gym. I also paid a bill and updated all our bankbooks. Then I was home to care for Mom. She enjoyed her breakfast... and I gave her fruit for lunch.

We left at 2:15 for church, stopping to get copies made for my Soochow Study! Yeah! So that's ready!

We had a lot of people... and we brought back the dinner boxes. It's difficult to stay and chat. Mom usually has her dinner while we work at cleaning up.

It was a relaxing evening at home!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Acts 4:13 -- Do people recognize us as people who have been with Jesus?

Acts 4:13 When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that  they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note  that these men had been with

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

3 comments: