Thursday, February 23, 2023

Ticket Purchased... Things Are Moving!

After Mom left, I had to change the sheet and do a bit of cleaning, including mopping the floor! It's been way too long since I've done it. I should do a bit more mopping... but there were too many other things calling for my attention. 

For one thing, I needed to buy a ticket for Abby before she lands in Frankfurt. I prayed and I searched. By 11:00, I had to go for a run or I won't have time for a shower before tutoring at 2pm.

I finished tutoring and rushed home and bought the ticket. 711US$ for a one way ticket from Frankfurt, Germany to Vitoria, Brazil. Wow... that's with one 23 kilos check in luggage, a handbag and a carry on! I then rushed to drop off books for donation at New Life Church. I did not have time to drop off poinsettia plants. They are in my car!

I had to rush back home. I had dinner prepared, so I popped that in the microwave and the phone rang. Yep, Mom was on her way back. 

While she had dinner, I blogged, and checked emails. 

After she went to bed, I was out the door, delivering poinsettia and going to World Gym for that 20 minute workout!

Alan had classes and basketball. Dinner was already prepared for him. YEAH!

I didn't have time to read through my "Sabbath" Notes. But I did finish my ppt and sent that off... The four day weekend is going to be very busy... since Mom will not have her day care program!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 5:7

Grace in the Old Testament รข€“ Psalm 5:7

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments:

  1. Abby's very interesting next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year will be very interesting... for Isaiah, Abby and Alan... I'm not sure what change will be happening in my life...

    ReplyDelete