Saturday, February 4, 2023

Laser Tag, Old House, Old School, Tacos, Lanterns & Haircut!

Mom had her Day Care, so that allowed us to roam.

After she took off, I first went and ran errands and then did a quick workout.

Isaiah and Nic came home and we headed out after they finished taking their shower.

We went to Laser Tag as it was a church friend's birthday. Eddie, Nic and Isaiah joined. I walked around, trying to find a new pair of shoes for Mom. I was going to do another run, but it was just too busy. I hit 41.75 kilometers this week, so I'm happy. Four runs! Maybe next week when Eddie and Nic are gone, I can do a 6 run week!

We then headed to see our old house! We found it... still the same!

And we stopped at our old elementary school.

We finally got to the Taco place... and the price was high, the portion small! Oh well... They had vegan stuff!

I sent Isaiah to go with Nic and Eddie while I rushed home after our late lunch. Mom was going to be home. I used the leftover soup from last night and Mom enjoyed her dinner.

Tonight, Eddie had a haircut! And I got to talk to Alan! We also played a few games of mahjong and Nic was the big winner. And we bought some snacks at the Neihu market while Eddie was getting the haircut. What else did we do? Oh... we did a load of wash!

Daily Lovely Insight:

God cares about the feasts! Why you might ask... 

Because the Feasts point to Christ

1. Passover

2. Unleavened Bread

3. First Fruit

4. Feast of Week

5. Feast of Trumpets

6. Day of Atonement

7. Feast of Tabernacles

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images 

2 comments: