Thursday, February 16, 2023

Another PR Day!

Yes, I scheduled another PR Day. I'm trying to have a weekly PR Day!

This one started with my chatting with my dear friends... Abby might be going to Brazil! To stay with Corenne. Abby's middle name is Corenne! This is an amazing development! Astounding! We will see how the Lord leads.

Then I gave myself permission to take a nap, after putting a load of laundry in the washing machine and dinner in the rice cooker!

Those two hours flew by... I wanted to sleep some more... But I also wanted to organize the towels, using the little shelf I got. I rigged it up and now, I can stack the small towels and have better access to them. YEAH! I also redid the cabinet under the kitchen sink!

The clothes were hung or put in the dryer and dinner was made. I went out for 11kms. The weather was delightful and I just ran at a slower pace. I gave myself 90 minutes, but I was finished in 77! Plenty of time for a shower and to fold and put away the clothes. Mom was back. 

This evening, I met up with a gal who wanted one of the training potties that a neighbor didn't want. I have another one for another gal. I stopped at the World Gym and picked up Mom's meds before coming home.

Alan had basketball tonight!

Isaiah messaged me: today's task was cleaning... yesterday's task was cleaning... and they do go for a 3k run and have time to play basketball! Such is the conscription live in Taiwan!

I had prayer time with a sister at 10pm and then headed off to bed!

Daily Lovely Insight: 

Guard Your Heart | Proverbs 4:23

Proverbs 4:23 Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows  from it. | New International Version (NIV) | Download The Bible App Now

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: