Thursday, February 2, 2023

Scalp Treatment & Oil Massage!

The day always starts early!

I got Mom off and went for a run!

Annie had an oil massage!

Eddie and Nic went to the blind masseuses. 

I picked them up and we went to the hair place. That was fantastic!

On the way back, I dropped Eddie and Nic at the shopping mall, but they could not find anything for Eddie. 

I then went to the Chinese Dr. and she had her neck adjusted and packets of Chinese herbal medicine!

I came home and Mom was back.

Now she is taking medicine and hopefully her vertigo would go away.

Tomorrow is maybe a hike and a facial treatment for Annie. Mom will be off to the Day Care Center!

I got to talk to Isaiah and I got to talk to Abby and I got to talk to Alan!

Daily Lovely Insight:

It's so interesting that this verse is in the middle of chapter 18 of Leviticus! Check what chapter 18 is about and you'll see what I mean!

Leviticus 18 - Holy Bible English - BibleWordings.com

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

No comments:

Post a Comment