Wednesday, February 15, 2023

MOE Fruitful Day!

It was a fruitful day because I was prepared!

I brought my Isaiah Bible study and finished the extensive homework.

I brought a book to look over in preparation for my tutoring.

I caught up on the news for both the US and Taiwan.

I did teach the lunch hour class, which I love. But there was no 'office hours' so I went for a 45 minute walk. I set a 12,000 steps goal each day, and without running, it's difficult to hit that goal. But with the walk and stopping at World Gym, I did it! The area around the MOE has so many shops. So, I was in search of some shoes for Mom and I found them. You can't believe the price!!! 80NT$ a pair! Tomorrow I'll get Mom to try them. I bought two pairs. For that price, why not?

Alan was putting Mom to bed when I got home at 7:00! I had my 'lunch' and checked my emails before tutoring at 8pm! When that was finished, I found these two little shelves. I used one to extend the levels of my outside food storage. It looks quite nice! I will use the second one for the bathroom cabinet. 

I switched my prayer time with a sister to Thursday night. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Isaiah 66 ends with such beautiful promises!

bibleverse Isaiah 66:9 image by @redneck_girl_4570

Isaiah 66:18 KJV Mobile Phone Wallpaper - For I know their works and their  thoughts: it

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

No comments:

Post a Comment