Saturday, February 25, 2023

The Four Day Weekend Has Started!

I squeezed in a 30 minute treadmill run and some weights... With Mom home, if I don't get out early enough, I won't get my run in! Oh well... 

The weather was just perfect... drizzling and breezy and cold! Ha, ha, ha... not many people like it, but I sure do! My legs feel energized! So, I'm bummed that I didn't go out for a real run!

Anyhow, Isaiah took off to meet up with Vikki.

I had made a massage appointment at 3:00pm. So, we first stopped at the old house and finished up a few things. Then Mom and I had an hour and she was pretty good... But I think an hour is all she can take without getting antsy. I put two layers of diapers on her to prevent any kind of 'accidents'.

Alan had two hours from 4-6pm. And he took the bus home.

I had made "chicken very good" in my instant pot. I just named it that. It sure was 'very good'. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

psalm 6 chiastic structure

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

No comments:

Post a Comment