Tuesday, February 21, 2023

A Different PR Day!

Instead of planning anything, I just sat and read and napped and rested! I finally went out for a run at 2:30 and did 11.5kms. Then I came home, got money and went to World Gym and stopped at PXMart for tofu and soy bean milk! I walked back home and started dinner for Mom and took a shower. When Mom was eating dinner, I made pigs in a blanket for Alan's dinner and MOE! They turned out so nicely. I found an easy recipe, using pancake mix and I wanted to finish the box I bought! They looked so cute!

When Mom went to bed, I headed to Costco! I am never keen on going to Costco! But we are down to the last milk and a four day weekend is coming up. So, Isaiah will be home and I don't want to go during the four day weekend!

Alan had class all day! Tomorrow is my MOE day, so I had things set to work on! Don't want to waste time!

I have been listening to Don Moen's song, Goodness of God!

watch

Daily Lovely Insight:

I have lived in the goodness of God... Every breathe that I am able... I will sing of the goodness of God... Your goodness is running after me... 

Think on this... Let this truth envelope you, whatever you might be going through right now!

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

No comments:

Post a Comment