Tuesday, February 7, 2023

The Elusive Nap!

I wrote to Pam, one of my best friends, that I'd have time to take naps today... Well... I guess I spoke too soon!

After Mom left, I did another load of laundry. I don't know how the time between 9-11 flew by! I organized Mom's clothes, and bathroom cabinet. I organized the goods we got from Annie and the kitchen cabinets, so that when Alan comes, I'd have room for what he will be bringing. 

At 11:00, I left to run errands! First, I stopped at World Gym -- 20 minutes. Then went to two different iPhone places. One had only one person working, so the phone won't be finished until later on this evening. Another place could get it done in 10 minutes. But for some reason, my screen now is wacky. I went back to ask him to test everything. He said that it's all fine... but it's not. I will have to go back again... tomorrow! Then, I went and bought bananas, got cash and updated my bank book, and met with Isaiah at the cell phone place. He wanted to upgrade his contract. We got that done and I went to ask about my Costco credit card. My expires in March of this year and Cathay will be terminating their contract with Costco. So, they will mail another credit card that I can use from March to August! We will have to switch to Fubon Bank, which got the contract for offering the credit card for Costco members. I was home by 1pm and changed to my running clothes. Finished 10km and rushed home to shower and change. Isaiah and I were out the door at 3:10 to pick up things that Annie had sent with a friend and to drop him off at the meeting place for the bus back to Yilan!

The traffic back home started. I got home, put the food in the microwave and the phone rang. Yup!

After Mom went to bed, I was out the door for my evening Bible study!

The phone was still wacky. But I prayed and after my Bible study, it seems to be working again!

I got home at 9:15pm and chatted and prayed with Alan, when he called after 10pm!

I was so happy to be in bed... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Isaiah let me listen to a short sermon blurp:

Don't let your ears be trash cans to the profanity, crude, lust-filled things that are around. Be intentional about censoring what you listen to. 

WE HAVE A CHOICE!

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

4 comments:

  1. Dont even go where you think there would be foul language

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's in the music... the movies... the talk shows... the TV shows... People have become numbed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT is why I don't listen to music nor see movies nor talk shows nor t v !!!! I miss you so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep reading the Bible... and I'm wearing those socks you gave me...

    ReplyDelete