Wednesday, February 8, 2023

MOE Class Has Started!

It was a rush to get Mom out and into the van... and I was on the road, heading to the MOE Office. I didn't get there until 9:20!

There was nothing to edit, except three posters.

I had emailed myself things to do, such as the ppt for my talk on 2/26, emails to respond to, essays to read. It made the day go by a lot faster... and my lunch time class started back up. So, no chance to run around the CKS Memorial Hall. I had 12 ladies signed up for the class... four newcomers! I had put together a list of questions regarding their CNY vacation. It was a very enjoyable hour.

At 5:20, I headed out and went to World Gym before rushing to be home by 7pm.

The lady left, Mom was in bed, I put everything away, and tutoring started at 8pm.

At 9:05, I was out the door to run errands -- bills to pay!

Isaiah was lining me throughout the day. He is now in Taoyuan/Chungli and he will be back on Friday night. He can leave at 6pm, but I can't go and pick him up because Mom is due back at 5:10. Plus the traffic is bad at that hour. So, he is going to take a taxi with a few of the other cadets and I'll pick him up at around 7pm, which is perfect as Mom would be in bed by then.

At 10;15, Alan called... and then just before 11pm, the driver that picked up Nic and Eddie came over here as I was to pay him an extra 200NT$ because the pick up time was before 7am. 

I felt so sustained by God... Tomorrow is my Personal Retreat Day! YIPPY!

Maybe I'll get that elusive nap!

Daily Lovely Insight:

The LORD sustained me... 

240 God Is My Strength Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

Joy Lord Strength Stock Illustrations – 38 Joy Lord Strength Stock  Illustrations, Vectors & Clipart - Dreamstime

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

3 comments:

  1. HIRE her to come over more, the caregiver !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Filipino helpers are not as expensive! The Taiwanese ones are... That's why I don't do it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The driver who took us to the airport said something about $200NT but I couldn’t understand him!

    ReplyDelete