Friday, February 24, 2023

A Planned & Fun Date!

Yes, we had fun... I did a load of laundry and went out for a run... 

Alan and I had decided to meet at home and head out at 11:30 for our date.

We were out the door at 11:39. 

We went to Miramar Food Court for lunch as it has a lot of selections. First, we stopped at Coco for Alan's favorite QQ Milk Tea and Mango Green Tea (He likes Mango Green or Passion Fruit Green!). He got a sizzling platter and I got a Taiwanese meal. YUMMY!

Then, Movie Time... A Man Called Otto. I got the time wrong. It started at 1:25. I thought it was 1:35. So, we missed the first 2 minutes.

And then we headed to our old house to tidy it up as we had people stay there for two weeks. We only had an hour and that was not enough. I will go again next week.

We rushed back barely in time. Mom was already home!

I had dinner ready... and after she went to bed, I went to pick up Isaiah and had my usual short workout at World Gym. My membership will end on March 3rd! I'm going to miss my daily stop at that place!

This evening, I also had my Bible study at 9pm via Zoom!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Deuteronomy 10:21 KJV - He is thy praise, and he is thy God, that hath

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments:

  1. Lovely please add WORLD gym membership good for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really need it... and I don't think it's worth it! I go every day just so that it's 'worth' the monthly charges! Ha, ha, ha...

    ReplyDelete