Monday, February 6, 2023

A Day of Cleaning!

I got up at 3:56! YUP!

And Eddie and Nic were downstairs, waiting for the taxi by 5:18. The traffic was so smooth that the ride was only 33 minutes! I could have driven... but I'm glad I didn't. It was dark... and I get lost easily! Spending the money for a taxi was the right decision!

I came back upstairs and stripped everything and started to put back my clothes into my chest of drawers. I rolled up the mat and the sleeping bag and did what I can before getting Mom up.

When she left, Isaiah was up and he helped me. We took everything down to the local Laundromat after I put one load into our washer! We used two industrial sized machines! He waited there to put everything into the dryer, while I went for a run and a quick stop at World Gym.

Isaiah went and met up with his old roommate from Coventry and had lunch together and went for a walk at the Riverside Park! The weather was fantastic!

I came back from my run and picked up the finished wash! Everything was nearly completely dried! I brought things up and took a shower before busying myself with folding what was in the dryer at our house and spreading everything out from the Laundromat.

I then started making dinner for this week as I'll be gone all day Wednesday. Fish sticks, cheesy rice and broccoli. I also baked for MOE.

I made the beds and the house smelled so nice... not only because it was thoroughly cleaned but because of the oatmeal raisin cookies! Not to mention the dinner that was cooking in the electric pressure cooker!

Isaiah was back and he helped to put things under the storage unit of our bed. He lifted while I laid the extra blankets back into the storage area.

Mom was back... Isaiah went down to get her.

After Mom went to bed, Isaiah and I went to get a massage! YES, it's true... I finally went! Isaiah rode the scooter.

I also made a decision. I will not buy a better phone as iOS 15 can still be updated on an iPhone 6! I'm very happy. I changed the battery for 700NT$! I will wait until my phone can no longer update the latest version of iOS.

And yes, I got to talk and pray with Alan!

Sleep at 11:45 never felt so good!

Daily Lovely Insight:

These verses rang so true in my heart today... 

Jeremiah 32:38-42 & Psalm 119:68 --

Jeremiah 32:38-42 | Jeremiah 32, Holy bible, Jeremiah

psalm-119-68

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images 

2 comments:

  1. Well... I changed the battery and now my phone is wacky! We will wait and see!

    ReplyDelete