Wednesday, February 22, 2023

My MOE Days

I must say it is getting better... Except for the rushing in the morning to get out the door, I prepare for my MOE days.

For today, I had sent a bunch of things to my MCU email address. So, as soon as I got there, I had the computer on and started reading all these emails and answering them. I also worked on preparation for my talks on Sabbath Keeping. I did tons of research and gathered about 25 pages of information! 

I had also brought things to read in preparation for my next 8 weeks of class, which will start in April. They wanted my syllabus by March 22nd.

I did have a long article to edit and I taught from 12:30-1:30. That's always enjoyable.

In the afternoon, I went for a walk in order to hit my steps goal.

By 5:07, I was out the door and heading to World Gym. While there, I saw a message from Abby. She was at the airport and needed to purchase her ticket to Brazil. Why the rush? By the time she enters Frankfurt, Germany, she has to have a ticket to show the Customs' Officials. At least that's what her YWAM leaders were telling her. They had said this when they left Germany. This is because all visitors are only allowed a 90 day stay within the EU. She has overstayed that, even though they had made a trip to Israel. I guess it is because Israel is considered part of the EU... Some of the students went to the UK and that counted! But Abby didn't! It's crazy. So, please pray! She will be returning to Germany on 2/23, Thursday or 2/24, Friday as she has a 9-hour layover in Sao Paulo!

I came back home and started to search for flights. I was going to hit BUY, but decided to wait for confirmation.

I had tutoring at 8pm and when that was finished, I did a few chores! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 4:4-5

Psalms 4:4-5 KJV - Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart  upon your bed, and be still. Selah.

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments:

  1. Yes, amazing developments... and I just bought her one way ticket to Vitoria, Brazil.

    ReplyDelete