Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Amazing -- We Got Our Birth Certificates!

Annie walked Mom down to catch the van so that I can take off at 8:10 to the Neihu Housing Office AGAIN!

It was good that I went early as I was trying to get Annie's birth certificate. And while I was there, I thought, "I'll get mine!" Then Eddie texted and said, "Get mine!" and James said, "Get mine, too!" So, the guy was extremely patient and after 2.5 hours, I was in the process of getting all of our birth certificates. James was the tricky one as there were two districts listed. So, I asked him to call me if they locate it. 

I had to go to Costco and RTMart: Costco for milk tea packets for Annie to bring back to the States and a cake for the day care center to celebrate Mom's birthday, plus a bag of frozen veggies for Nic as he is a pure vegan. I also went to RTMart to get fruits and more packets of almond milk and sesame paste. My scooter was so packed! I rode very slowly. I dropped off the cake and headed home.

After a quick lunch, I was out for a run and a brief workout. I didn't have time yesterday. And today was so hot!

I got back and the Housing Report called! They found it! Without taking a shower, I headed out. As I was going down the hill, I saw Annie and Eddie walking up! Nic had decided to ride back, while Annie and Eddie took the MRT. They had a fabulous time, except Eddie's knee was hurting! So, we are not sure what they will be able to do tomorrow.

I picked up James' birth certificate and when I got home, the diapers and Annie's Chinese powder had arrived. YEAH! She brought Mom up from the van and we packed up her box. The pineapple cakes have not yet arrived!

And... the news... while I was waiting at the Housing Report this morning, Isaiah called. His next assignment is not out in Matzu or Kinmen! YEAH! It's only in Taoyuan, so he will be able to come home each weekend! Thank you for your prayer support!

I also baked while Mom was eating... I found this very simple cookie recipe! Oatmeal, bananas, chocolate chips, raisins, cinnamon and vanilla. Mix and bake! So, delicious. I will make some for Alan when he is back!

Please pray for our downstair neighbors. They are again complaining: this time to say that we make too much noise! I tried to explain that it can't be us, unless it's just recently, as we have only had Mom and I home. Recently, we have had Annie, Nic and Eddie, as well as Isaiah. But they are mad as hornets as when I tried to ask for further details and explained that no one has been home, she said that we are inconsiderate and putting the burden of the problem on their shoulders. Please pray!

Tonight, I stayed up to talk to and pray with Alan!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Acts 4:13 Can Others Tell That You Had Been With Jesus? — Tell the Lord  Thank You

I hope people will see something in me that shows that I've been with Jesus... 

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

1 comment:

  1. And it's done! Now each of them will take it to the Taiwan Trade Office and attempt to get their passport!

    ReplyDelete