Monday, February 13, 2023

An Unusually Mellow Day!

I had a 'mellow' Monday... in a very positive way.

I spent the morning tidying up and then ate a delicious breakfast. This was after Mom left for the Day Care Center!

Then at 10:30, I went for my run and stop at World Gym. It was very warm! I made my 10kms and had a quick shower and a nap. Then at 1pm, I was off, running errands: trying to find some new shoes for Mom, buying a lid for a rice cooker, getting some more soy bean milk, etc. I was back home by 3:17 as a friend was coming over at 3:30. 

We had our prayer time and Mom was back. And so was Alan... He was feeling tired after class and went for a run, which energized him. 

I had cooked as I have my Bible study for tomorrow! Very yummy chicken and carrots with onion!

After putting Mom to bed, I headed out to meet a friend for dinner. She's taking off for England on Friday, so it was such a treat to have dinner with her. She always treat. We met up at Mayfull, first floor coffee shop. They serve Beef Noodles! Fabulous! Now I want to buy some beef chunks and make it myself!

I was home by 9pm and Alan was still awake! Amazing!

I blogged, chatted with Isaiah and Abby and went to bed early. 

I went to bed early last night, but woke up super early... I think that's going to happen again tonight!

Daily Lovely Insight:

The Living... — Psalm 27:7-8 (NKJV) - Hear, O LORD, when I cry...

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: