Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Happy Valentine's Day...

Alan and I don't really celebrate most holidays... I like things low key!

We were up early as he is sleeping quite early. I try to go to bed early... meaning if I go to bed before 10, that's early!

I was up at around 4:45. So, after my quiet time and prayer time with Alan, I went to World Gym. I knew it was going to be a busy day.

After Mom left, I went for a short run. My definition of short is anything less than 10km. I had time for 9.16kms.

And I had a quick shower and the ladies arrived! Perfect!

I had made lunch already and some of the ladies brought fruit and snacks. Yummy. 

We had 8 ladies, two new gals! And the discussion was free flowing! What a great start!

At 2pm, I headed out as the electricity was going to be shut for 90 minutes. I think they are fixing something around our neighborhood. It worked out as I wanted to donate blood, which is exactly what I did! I then got my scooter tuned up and filled up the tank!

I got home and the electricity was back on!

I had several chores to do, including cleaning up and putting things away from my morning Bible study, since I was in a rush to get out at 2pm. I then finished the homework for my next study and prepared for MOE day!

Mom was back right on time and she enjoyed her dinner! I baked! Snickerdoodle cookie bar for MOE! Good use of time.

Alan had evening class and he finished the leftovers when he got home! YEAH! He will be home tomorrow and we still have KFC from Saturday! And I set aside dinner for Mom as I arrive late on Wednesday, so Alan will have to meet Mom at 5:10 and get her started with her dinner!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Jeremiah 31:3 | Scripture Pictures by Verse | Amazing Facts | Scripture  pictures, Scripture, Scripture verses

I think on this Valentine's Day, we should be reminded of God's love towards us!

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images 

2 comments: