Friday, February 17, 2023

SlamBurgers & Shihlin Residence!

The weather here was super nice... warm, but not too hot with a mild breeze.

Alan went to play tennis after his discipleship time and I had a run after Mom went off. Then after a quick shower, I went and did a quick workout before meeting Alan at 11:30 at SlamBurgers. I got coupons for 169$ which I can spend 250$. The burgers were small but delicious!

Then we headed to the Shihlin Residence after buying fruit and veggies and Coco drinks at the ShrDong Market.

It was very crowded, which I had suspected! We went into the residence... That's a house I'd love to have! So many bedrooms... It also had his Bibles and devotional books on display. This is the house that President Chiang Kai Shek and his wife lived before they passed away.

On our way back home, we bought the movie tickets for the new Ant Man film. Isaiah will be back tomorrow and we got the 9pm tickets.

We had time for a 30 minute nap before Mom was home.

This evening we had a zoom meeting with Pastor James about the start of discipleship for House of Praise. Tomorrow night is the first 'training' session!

Daily Lovely Insight: 

God's Word Is Never Wasted (Isaiah 55:10-11) - Your Daily Bible Verse -  September 21 - Your Daily Bible Verse

This verse just seems very real to me in this season. God's promises, the Word from His mouth, shall not return without accomplishing His divine purpose! I can rest in that truth!

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

No comments:

Post a Comment