Saturday, February 11, 2023

A Warm Saturday!

Yes, the weather changed again... very warm... 

I didn't go run as I used the morning time to go and drop off a bag for a friend to bring back to Annie! Mission Accomplished!

Isaiah was home. He didn't get up to play tennis.

I got back and Mom was ready for her lunch!

Isaiah met up with Vikki at 3pm. They had dinner in Shihlin!

I went over to pray with Ariel and Robert and our pastoral couple. I let Mom listen to old Chinese songs and had a strap to keep her in the chair. Just as I got back, she had untied the strap. I can't believe it. Perfect timing! I got home just before she got up.

I went to World Gym this evening after Mom went to bed.  

Because Alan will be back tomorrow, we did not have our usual evening conversation. He was already on the plane... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

We were praying in Ariel's apartment. 

What a journey! 

The remodeling is finished. The LORD took them through the long road and did a lot of faith building in the process. 

God is more interested in growing and maturing us, not just for us to get through life and difficult circumstances with flabby spiritual muscles.

Pin on This is real Love!

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments:

  1. God's path for maturing us sometimes have me scratching my head....

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you're only scratching, not thumping your head against the wall!

    ReplyDelete