Friday, December 16, 2022

Preparing for the White Elephant Party!

I will be very happy when the party is over... I just want to make it special but there are so many details to take care of... PLEASE PRAY!

I did have time to go for a run later in the afternoon and a very brief workout at World Gym!

Then it was Mom care... I had dinner ready!

We had a dinner date with friends at TGIF's... and Isaiah joined us... it was so much fun! The place was packed! It was so great that Isaiah got there early! Or we would have had no table until 8pm! The food there is so good! We walked out stuffed!

Isaiah and Alan came home and watched the Matrix. I had work to finish up plus a load of laundry to get done. Mom had peed through the bedding three days out of five. I told the Day Care Center! PLEASE -- don't keep giving her water!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as so...

No comments:

Post a Comment