Friday, December 2, 2022

Renewing Costco Membership and Getting Isaiah's Scooter Fixed!

If yesterday was Too Fast, today was TOO TOO FAST!

I went for a run and it was raining... splendid. My legs can go faster!

Then after a quick shower, Alan and I were in the car, heading to Costco. I had purchases for church, Bible study, and for our household. I'm constantly trying to find laundry detergent and cleansers to cover up that urine smell... Tide was on sale and I forked out the laundry. We renewed our membership so Alan and I both have a Costco card!

We were out and heading down to the center of town. I wanted to go to the Christian Bookstore to buy these miniature figurines of the manger scene. I bought every piece they had! YEAH! I am giving those away for my Bible study, the White Elephant Party and MOE students!

Off we went to MOE as Isaiah's scooter couldn't start last night. I pushed it to the scooter mechanics nearby. I had walked the area, so I knew where he was located. Battery changed for 1000NT$. I bought Alan a lunch box as he was hungry. I can go without food and just snack or drink coffee. That ultra run was great training for that!

I switched scooter with Isaiah. He was back riding his while I rode my scooter home. Alan drove. I stopped to buy coffee packets... from the distributor directly! Still not cheap but we love these 3 in 1 packets. I also paid our bills and took out money for our tithes on Sunday.

I was home and it was already 4:30! I had to lay down just a bit before Mom got home. While Mom ate, I put a load of laundry in, using TIDE and made her bed!

Tonight, after Mom went to bed, I was back editing. The weekend has started and my to-do list is very long! I also put together 40 questions for the White Elephant Party and the song list. A dear brother, Lester Lin, is going to be my worship leader. Praise the Lord... and I've got people signing up for entertainment! What a lot of work for this party!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Paul says to do everything for the glory of God and then he ends I Cor. with this:

1 Corinthians 16:14 Let all that you do be done in love. | English Standard  Version 2016 (ESV) | Download The Bible App Now

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as so...

2 comments: