Thursday, December 15, 2022

Isaiah's Military Papers! & His Warwick Diploma!

Yes, it's official! Isaiah graduated with his masters with merit! He didn't get distinction, but still... He did good! And I went and picked up his military papers. He will have to shave his hair and they give him everything... even underwear! They also have laundry service! He goes on 12/29 at 9:15 and on 12/24 or the 25th, we can log on and find out when he will have vacation time!

So, someone did decide to delay his report date and that's how Isaiah got in! YIPPY! God is good!

I had another tremendously busy day!

Isaiah has a pair of pants and I went through his closet this morning and nothing. I made soup and then took off for a run to the 'marathon expo'... it was quite fun! I did the treadmill test to find out about my running stride. I also tasted everything they had for free! ha, ha, ha... I bought 6 pairs of running socks but no shoes. They were not as discounted as I liked! The socks were very discounted! That's why I bought six pairs! I had to carry them to run back to World Gym. And my workout was short as Isaiah texted me to go and pick up his military papers. And that took a while as they had to go through all the information!

On the way back I ran a few errands -- withdrew money, bought soy bean milk, picked up Alan's cell phone holder for the car, and got gas for my scooter. 

It was so nice to be home. I had three hours of work to get to... and took down the clothes and made Mom's bed. I have to tell the Day Care Center that they are giving my mom way too much water! If they fill the cup with water, she will drink it. She will keep drinking it... just like if you put in front of her... she will just keep eating!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Verse of the Day - 2 Timothy 4:7 - iDisciple

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as so...

2 comments:

  1. YUP! And with this start date, he most likely will have a vacation when you and Eddie and Nic are here! YIPPY! The 1/12 start date would not have had Chinese New Year break!

    ReplyDelete