Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Cleaning... Baking... And More...

After Mom left and prayer time with Alan, I was putting the chairs up on the table and doing another thorough cleaning! Once a week... Before I started cleaning, I put the chocolate chips bread in the oven for my MOE and Soochow Study students. It came out very nicely! Wow... 

Cleaning took the whole morning... Then I worked on finishing the homework for my Isaiah study. We will be meeting on Friday evening! When I finished that, I headed out for the run and World Gym! The weather again was chilly... fabulous running weather!

I was back by 4pm and put Mom's dinner in the rice cooker and hopped into the shower! Always a very quick shower!

Mom's dinner came out so good... I took several bites.

I finally plugged in the WiFI... 

Mom was home... I worked while she ate!

No Bible study tonight, so I went and made copies of things for the White Elephant Party and dropped off the donation!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Isaiah 50 is filled with so many beautiful and astounding verses!

Isaiah 50 - St Marks Lutheran ChurchIsaiah 50:10 WEB Mobile Phone Wallpaper - Who is among you who fears  Yahweh, who obeys the

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as so...

1 comment: