Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Can I Sleep Just A Bit More???

It's true... I'd like to sleep and not have to worry about getting Mom up or taking care of Mom at 5:15! That would be so nice... Just to lay down and sleep... 

I had a short run before my Bible study. Then when people left, I started looking over the new study that we are working on! Then to edit the New Year Eve's Service ppt file! I went and ran errands as Isaiah also took off to get his transcripts. From them he can deduct 7 days of military service! YEAH!

I did stop at World Gym and did a 10 minute workout. Better than nothing.

I rested for 20 minutes and Mom was home!

I had dinner ready! And I wanted to bake for the MOE... 

Tonight the editing people came over as they are not doing a great job with the changes and I keep having to look over everything.

Alan was home.

Isaiah went to have dinner with Vikki.

Oh... if I can just sleep... like a bear and hibernate for a bit!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 96 expresses very similar thoughts as Psalm 98!

psalm 96:8 – I Live For JESUS !

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

No comments:

Post a Comment