Friday, December 30, 2022

Preparing for the New Year!

Monday will be a holiday and I have the New Year Eve's Service... I wanted to have a date with Alan without doing one errand or chore... but that was not possible.

We did have a splendid lunch at a fancy restaurant. A friend gifted us a birthday coupon and we needed to pay an additional 17US$ as we ordered quite a bit! I was not hungry when it was dinner time!

Then we went to Carrefour as I needed to buy a few bottles of bubbly drinks for tomorrow night... and then we went in search of something savory. I was so glad that we did as things are all closed for tomorrow!

I got these delicious buns which I can put in the fridge and microwave tomorrow evening.

We were home and I put away things and got Mom's dinner ready. I had 20 minutes to rest and Mom was back.

After Mom went to bed, I was back on the computer to finish a big editing project. I know I won't be finished until Monday, IF I have time this weekend!

And Isaiah had the use of his phone for 15 minutes!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I was quite impressed with the three 'names' mentioned of God in Revelations 19: the Word of God, The King of kings, the Lord of lords!

Revelation 19:13 He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is  called The Word of God.


Revelation 19:16 | The great i am, Revelation 19 16, Revelation of john

Seek Him First!

Pin on y'all need jesus

3 comments:

  1. Roll call at 6:10. Meals are cafeteria style. Lights out at 9pm. No physical runs yet, maybe next week. All clothing items supplied by the military. I'm not sure if he gets to keep them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I am sure with COVID you get to keep, hahaha he being one of the oldest should be interesting..

    ReplyDelete