Saturday, December 24, 2022

Christmas Newsletter, Part 4!

Yes, it's my turn!

Recap of 2022:

New job at the MOE, every Wednesday.

Month long summer trip to the UK and Europe, stopping in Heidelberg.

No Abby, but Isaiah came back in September.

Ultra 100km FINISHED!

Personal verse for 2023:

Hebrews 10:22-24

22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. 23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) 24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:Hebrews 10:22-24 let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of  faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our  bodies washed with pure water. Let

Prayer Requests for 2023:

The time I need to prepare my talks and classes. The strength I need to care for my elderly Mom. The help I need if I am to go abroad, maybe to meet up with Abby. The wisdom I need to encourage and help those in my various Bible studies. I hope to continue to run, which also takes time. And please continue to pray for my kids, Isaiah and Abby. Like Alan wrote, he will be retiring, but I'm sure he will continue to teach part-time at Soochow University.

Daily Lovely Insight:

I should say that I, II and III John are all so short... but packed with deep truths. 

It's Christmas Eve... and the heavenly host sings:

Luke 2:14 “Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those  on whom his favor rests.” | New International Version (NIV) | Download The  Bible App Now

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 - MSG Bible - God isn't late with his promise as some measure  la...

2 comments: