Sunday, December 18, 2022

Cheering Others On... Cleaning Up So Much Stuff!

This morning, I went to the Riverside Park and cheered on those who were running in the half and the full marathon! I stood with a group of seven gals and we had a blast!

I stopped at World Gym for a quick workout and went straight home.

No time to shower as I had to get Mom up.

She had breakfast and I had to change the sheet.

Alan came home from tennis. Isaiah was home as he was tired.

They watched Mom while I took a quick nap!

Then church at 2:30! Jenny and Erik had 7 bags of my stuff! Wow... After church, we had a dear sister and her husband visiting us. And then when they left, I got busy putting everything away. We had enough snacks for the 24th and the 31st! I just need to make the hot drinks!

I was feeling so tired... The good news is -- I left this week with plenty of room to rest! I HOPE!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Repentance? If you sin and didn't repent and dies, will you be eternally separated from God? 

Or does the blood of Jesus cleanse you from all past, present and future sin?

What do you think?

I John 1:7 | Family Radio

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as so...

2 comments: