Monday, December 26, 2022

I Need More Sleep!

No time to rest... 

After a short run, I was running out the door as a dear couple from the States had time to meet up before they go back. So, I scooter over.

When I got back, I had a conversation with the social worker... they messed up and I don't think they can resolve it. I will have to lose my hours from last year and just accept that I've started using next year's hours. 

I also had prayer time with a dear sister and then Mom was home. 

While she ate, I tried to sleep. I did not go to tap dancing. I wanted just to sleep but we had Family Time!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I was really struck by the way God is described in the beginning of the letters to each of the churches in Revelation. Read it for yourself and put it together and you get a magnificent picture of God.

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 Bible Verse Wallpaper | Plans to prosper you, declares the  Lord

3 comments:

  1. YOU need to sleep more and take better care of yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been way too busy... When you come, I'll sleep in and you can get mom up...And I can also go for longer runs!

    ReplyDelete