Monday, December 19, 2022

A Day to Rest & Catch Up!

We have lots of leftover, so it's nice to think that I won't need to cook until maybe Wednesday! Plus, no Bible study this week... I will only need to bake for the MOE!

So, I did a load of wash and got the vacuum running while I did my Isaiah Bible study! I won't finish until Tuesday and we will have our study on Friday!

The clothes were hung and in the dryer! I ate a small brunch and TOOK A NAP! YEAH! Again, the weather was so nice... But honestly, I could have slept the entire afternoon!

After more catching up with putting things in the car and returning the trolley and sorting things, I went for a run and a short workout at World Gym!

Today, I had time to wash my hair without rushing. Mom was home soon after I finished!

I worked on the Christmas Eve program and ordered quiches as a fun surprise for snacks after the service!

Tap dancing tonight... Family Time will be tomorrow night.

In case you didn't know -- Argentina won FIFA 2022 against France and Chargers won against the Tennessee Titans! (I didn't even know that Tennessee had a football team!) A miracle was that last Monday the game was "MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL" in the States, so Alan and Isaiah didn't get up at 5am! I was able to sleep longer... But today, it was at 5am!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I've been wanting to learn more about the Sabbath and the homework for Isaiah that I was doing talked about keeping the Sabbath! The purpose according to the author was to 'sanctify' His people! Here's the definition of sanctify: to set apart as or declare holy; consecrate!

How does the Sabbath set His people apart? How does the Sabbath declare His people holy?

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as so...

2 comments:

  1. you should always have a day of rest mayb e a week or two or a month

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you're here during Chinese New Year, you can 'watch' Mom and I can still go for my run and world gym workout! Ha, ha, ha...

    ReplyDelete