Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Another Hectic MOE Wednesday!

The day just kept going, going, going... 

Alan took Mom down to catch the van while I tidied up the bathroom and took off for work!

I had set up plenty to do while at the 'office'... prep for the White Elephant as well as the other programs. 

I always enjoy my noon time class... and then office hour!

While at the 'office', I went for two walks... as it's just too much sitting. For the first walk, I went and paid bills. For the second walk, I just went up and down the stairs. I promptly left at 5:01 and headed out to the advertising company to drop off our document. Then I was at World Gym... treadmill and weights! Very fast and efficient! The last stop before home was to the copier. I had the quiz questions, the song sheets and the answer page to copy off!

Home for a quick dinner... and tutoring started at 8pm. Prayer at 10pm!

Finally... blogged and checked emails!

Oh, I found a few pictures from the run...Notice the Yellow HipSack! 

I had to charge my watch!

I crossed the finish line!


Daily Lovely Insight:
Pin on Worship~
Seek Him First!
2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as so...


3 comments: