Wednesday, December 28, 2022

A Productive Day!

It was a fruitful and productive day!

I did a load of laundry and then went straight to MOE! I was just a bit late, but it was a smooth ride! Without my lunch hour class, I was able to walk around, which was so much fun! I will do this again next week!

After work, I visited with Elaine and we had such a nice chat!

I rushed to World Gym for just 20 minutes and headed home, which was already 9:30! Abby called and needed her childhood vaccination record!

I also cut Isaiah's hair and helped him to get his stuff together. He doesn't have to bring much stuff as the military will provide everything! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

At work, I finished another lesson for my Isaiah study homework! It was great... 

Isaiah 61:1 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: