Thursday, December 1, 2022

Too Fast!

That's the way I feel about today... WAY TOO FAST!

The morning started as usual... time with God and then get Mom ready... Oh... today... she had a lot of poop to deal with! 

When she left, I just wanted to sit and have a cup of coffee... 

Then it was phone call time -- coffee packets, Isaiah's military... Yes, he's on the list... his paper should arrive by 12/19. He should be reporting to his assignment (which we won't know until he receives his notice) by 12/29!

I was off for a run... the weather was fabulous... So, I went for 10km. My first since the run! My legs felt good... The weather was nice and cold!

I got back and after a quick shower, I was gathering things together for my Soochow Bible study! It was another great session!

I gave each kid 100NT$ for the flea market next week!

Everyone just wanted to stay around to chat. SO, I didn't get to Carrefour until 4pm. Yes, I'm still searching for their discounted items before they close shop on 12/4. Corn dogs are still not discounted. But packets of corn kernels are! And more fun snacks!

I had to rush back home to drop things off before heading to drop off donation and pick up Mom's med and buy some name tags.

I barely made it back as the van pulled up to our complex!

Alan had class all day. Isaiah was at the MOE. Tonight they both went to play basketball.

I had lots of editing to do, which I didn't even get to... A friend called at 6:10... I hadn't talked to her for many years. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Pin on Bible Scripture Pictures

1 Corinthians 10:31 | worldchallenge.org

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as so...

2 comments: