Wednesday, December 14, 2022

A Tremendously Busy Day!

Yesterday was tremendously busy and so was today! 

Alan took Mom down and I had to change Mom's sheet before I took off. I was 15 minutes late to work. But I stayed until 5:30, so that was ok!

I had so much to finish!

I was editing for my other job, reading an article from my tutee, and trying to arrange for all the programs in December. I taught at 12:30 and then had office hours after that! By 3:30, I was back at my desk. I lost what I had edited. I didn't save it properly! DARN IT! 

Well... at 5:40, I rushed to Soochow as I had promised my students that I'd attend their Christmas program. I sat next to three students who were not yet believers. I had so much fun, talking to them! I pray that they will come to know Jesus! That would be so amazing. One gal wants to come to my Thursday Bible study next semester. Please pray for Monica, Jenny and Roger!

Then I rode back and made a quick stop at World Gym. I didn't have time to do much... but something is better than nothing!

I got home, heated up my dinner, and was in front of the computer to tutor! What a great session!

We went long but it was fun!

I also looked for a second hand car for a friend... Toyota Wish, 2012, for 398,000NT$. It's above her budget, but I told her to go and bargain! God can move mountains.

I did go out for a walk as I was trying to hit 12,000 steps!

Daily Lovely Insight:

King James Scripture Encouragement - 1 Timothy 2:3-5 KJV | Facebook

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as so...

2 comments: