Thursday, December 8, 2022

Last Soochow Study for This Semester!

Lots going on here... 

I had my last Bible study for this semester... it was so great! We all went to shop at the Soochow Christmas Flea Market... I gave them 100NT$ each. Then we bought fries from MacDonald's plus I had baked and bought snacks from Costco! We sang Joy to the World. Our flutist played several songs and we talked about Luke 2. We will start back again in March of 2023!

I rushed back and made dinner. I did stop at World Gym.

This morning I had gone for my run! And I also dropped off more donations and picked up food items from the Buy Nothing Group!

The day flew by.

Isaiah got a call from the military. 12/19 report date is full... so his report date will be on January 12th! I guess he will have two weeks to loaf around... Alan will be off, so maybe they will be able to play some tennis!

Alan was at school and Isaiah had work. They both went to play basketball!

Daily Lovely Insight:

This verse is always so encouraging!

Ephesians 3:20-21 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all  we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him  be glory

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as so...

3 comments:

  1. No kidding! He has two weeks of doing nothing... and then he won't be out until May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I think he gets some time off in Chinese New Year?

    ReplyDelete