Friday, December 9, 2022

Rainy Day... My Kind of Weather!

It was another hectic day... 

Alan and I had lunch together and then it was errands again afterwards!

Costco... Again!

I just have a lot of programs in December!

I did go for a run in the morning and a short workout at World Gym!

No one likes this weather... but ME!

Mom was home... and after she went to bed, Isaiah, Alan and I had dinner together. We have not had dinner together at home for a long time.

I did a load of laundry, put the 'gifts' in the car. Tomorrow I will be going to the facility and maybe they will let me store the stuff for the week. I have most everything in the trunk of our car right now!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Ephesians 6: Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his  might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand. -  ppt download

The last two pieces of the armor: helmet and sword! That struck me today... Why are these two last?

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as so...

1 comment:

  1. What I find interesting about that passage is that all of the armor except the sword is defensive protective armor. The sword-the word - is the only offensive weapon. And the only weapon Jesus used when he was being tempted.

    ReplyDelete