Saturday, December 3, 2022

Took A Nap... A Miracle!

My usual is: up early! I don't have a day when I can sleep in... but today, I had time for an afternoon nap! Mom Bea, I'm following your lead!

In the morning before getting Mom up, I went for a run! Then Alan and Isaiah were home watching the San Diego State Game, so I went to Carrefour. Found more discounted stuff! But adult diapers were not discounted... too bad! And the corn dogs that I had wanted to buy were on sale yesterday and the shelves were completely empty of those and the onion rings! Darn it! They are marking things down by 50%!

I came home and fixed Mom her lunch! The game finished. SDSU won by a lot!

Isaiah took Mom downstairs for a good walk and after her mid afternoon snack, I took a nap while she listened to old Chinese Poems! 

I worked on getting the Christmas Quiz translated into Chinese and Isaiah helped to edit it! I'm so thankful that my kids are fluent in both languages!

Tonight we had Family Time!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Verse of the Day - Psalm 119:37 | The JOY FM

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as so...

2 comments:

  1. Most were, but they have such high heels that I'd twist my ankles if I tried to wear them!

    ReplyDelete