Friday, November 4, 2022

Perfect Weather!

After Mom left, I don't know what I got busy with as I did not go out for my run until 10:00! I think I got busy with cleaning! So, I only had had for a short run and then Alan and I had a date... a short date! We had lunch at a Cantonese restaurant and bought drinks at this new place that had Thai milk tea and Thai milk coffee. They were so delicious!


Then this afternoon, Alan had a special class to teach and I went to help out the sister who is in the process of decluttering! I got a lot done! Hallway closet, shoe cabinets... Wow... 

I rushed home for Mom care. I had dinner ready and the load of wash that I had put was ready to be hung! 

Isaiah went to get his hair cut after work... I want to chop off my hair, too! 

The weekend has started... busy time for me!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Resurrection can come only after death... If you want to experience resurrection, something has to die!

Gal. 2:20

Verse of the Day - Galatians 2:20 KJV - Highland Park Baptist Church -  Lenoir City, Tennessee

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as so...

No comments:

Post a Comment