Thursday, November 3, 2022

AC Rack Is Done!

What a day!

The AC rack guys came at around 10am with a crane. They worked hard and got it done in about 90 minutes!

When they left, I had to clean up the back balcony. Finally at 12:45 I headed out for a run. The weather was warm... and sunny!

I had to rush back as there was a MOE meeting at 2pm. I didn't have the right program on my computer... Anyhow, I finally joined the meeting at 2:20. The issues on the agenda were not related to me, but they still wanted me to be a part of the meeting! It was 'painless' and we finished at 3:10. YEAH!

Isaiah will have to put together the information for a presentation about the program. And we got more translation to do! He also wanted to go and get a nice haircut, so I got him a coupon and set up an appointment for tomorrow night!

I had dinner ready as Daniel was to come over again. Alan and Daniel went to Soochow to play basketball. They got home at around 8:30 and we all sat around and ate and chatted. 

This morning, while the workers were at the back balcony, I had time to look over the goals for 2022 and pray and think about 2023. I still don't have the verse of focus for 2023. I will need a bit more time. And I got the laundry done as Mom peed through three diapers and three layers of bedding! Thankfully, I had those plastic lining, which were all wet and I had to toss! So... it was a busy morning!

Daily Lovely Insight:

What verse do you have for 2023? 

I have found that the verse or passage that the Lord gives me pretty much summarizes the heart of my relationship for that year! So... I'm waiting upon the Lord to show me what's upon his heart for 2023!

I look ahead and this is what I see:

Alan will be retiring from Soochow by the end of July.

Isaiah should be finished with his military service by May.

Abby will be finished with the outreach phase of DTS by June and most likely continue to be staying abroad.

As for me... the schedule for HOP is out and I'll still be sharing about once a month. I will have my Bible studies and will be at MOE. So... I'm not sure what the Lord wants me to focus on!

As I had preached from Habakkuk, I thought about Habakkuk 3:19:

Habakkuk 3:19 – 104.3 The Bridge

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as so...

No comments:

Post a Comment